Blanco River Haus
A Blanco River unique hide-away. This house has an abundance of amenities. Located right on the Blanco River, huge front and backyard, fenced side yard and made for the perfect weekend escape.
Two night minimum. On major holidays, three night minimums; New Year's Eve/Day, Memorial weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday stays.
- Sleeps 4 adults; 2 bedrooms with 1 queen bed in master and 2 full size beds in second bedroom.
- Full kitchen; dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffeemaker, dishes, silverware, and all necessary cooking appliances.
- Living Room; comfortable furniture with DirectTV and DVD player
- Dining Room with intimate lighting for that special dinner
- Two full bathrooms; each with shower and bathtub
- Large covered backporch, laced with hanging ivy
- Propane BBQ pit
- Side yard and large backyard. Backyard has a deck overlooking the Blanco River. Also rock steps and landing at the water's edge.
- River for swimming or fishing or just having fun on the Blanco.
Massage available at the cabin - schedule an appointment online when making your cabin reservation.
Rate: $225/night for 2 adults using one bedroom.
$325/night for using both bedrooms. Sleeps 4. Cleaning fee $60/stay. $300 refundable damage deposit, paid at the time reservation is booked. Will be refunded if the cabin is left in good condition.
Adults only, no pets, no children, no day guests.
Photos -- top
Features & Details -- top
On the Water
Blanco River with deck next to water for picnic area and cooking.
Away from town
Local channels and DVD player
Complete kitchen with plates, cups, saucers, glasses, silverware, pots, pans, coffee maker, blender and basic utensils for cooking.
Massage by Licensed Massage Therapist
Massage available at the cabin - schedule an appointment online when making your cabin reservation. Massage Therapist is licensed and has ten years experience.
2 standard size beds in 2nd bedroom
2 full bathrooms right off each bedroom