List by Name
Traditional Bed & Breakfast
On or Access to Water
Sleeps 2 Sleeps 4
Sleeps 6 Sleeps 8
Wedding & Event Vendors
Things To Do & See
Home -- Rental Agreement
Rental Terms and Conditions
To validate your reservation, Terms and Conditions are agreed to by the guest to Wimberley Reservations within 24 hours of placing the reservation.
- Wimberley Reservations has represented the property(s) being rented as an accurate representation of the property(s) to be rented through pictures on their website or by pictures emailed/faxed with this confirmation.
- Two night minimum for standard stays and three night minimum on major holidays; New Year's Eve/Day, Memorial Weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Payment is required in full on the day the reservation is booked either on-line or through contact with the reservation company by email or phone. By signing and returning these Terms and Conditions, renter has acknowledged that they have viewed the photographs of the property being rented either through our website at www.wimberleyreservations.com or viewing photos received with your confirmation. Cancellations are governed by the third paragraph of the Terms and Conditions and simply being dissatisfied with the visual appearance is insufficient grounds for a valid cancellation.
- Cancellations must be in writing by email or fax. Verification of receipt of the cancellation will be sent by email or fax. Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to arrival or 30 days prior to arrival on a major holiday*. If the reservation is cancelled, a cancellation fee of $50.00 per property rented will be charged. The renter will be charged for the full rental amount if reservation is cancelled after the periods specified above have occurred. No "rain checks" or rescheduling of any kind.
- The renter's failure to possess written confirmation of the reservation provided by Wimberley Reservations will not be grounds for cancelling the reservation for any reason including failure to locate the property, appearance of the property and access to the property.
- Late arrival - The renter’s failure to call the owner (if contact information is provided) or the reservation company if arriving late (after 9 pm) and cannot find the property rented or cannot get into the property rented is not grounds for cancellation and the renter will be responsible for paying for their reservation in full. The renter must actually speak to either the owner or the reservation company, before 9 pm on the day of the first night’s rental, so that arrangements can be made to assist the renter to either find or get into the property rented.
- Each property may or may not have a host/hostess to greet the renter. Where there is no host/hostess, the renter needs to follow the directions and instructions in their written confirmation to enter the property.
- In the event that the number of guests exceeds the original reservation, a per person fee will be charged to the renter.
- The person who initially made the reservation will be the sole point of contact to the property owner or reservations company for all problems or issues concerning the property rented. No directions will be given to anyone except the person making the reservation.
- In the event that there is a problem with the property, the renter must contact the property owner or property manager or reservation company immediately so that the problem can be remedied. If the problem is corrected within a reasonable period of time (within 24 hours), the renter is responsible for the payment of the rental in its entirety. Therefore, if the renter contacts the property owner or property manager or reservation company after their stay and asking for financial restitution of a problem that was rectified, no consideration will be given to the renter for this problem.
- These are the things that must be done before leaving the property or you will be charged $300.00 not including items that are broken or damaged.
- Double bag trash - all trash including liquor bottles, beer bottles, wine boxes or wine bottles
- Remove (from the property) left over or unopenend liquor bottles, boxes, cans, beer kegs
- Do not take anything off the walls or remove anything that is part of the house.
- Do not rearrange the furniture which includes any and all beds, sofas, chairs, bar stools, TVs, radios, stereos
- Place a list of any and all broken items on the dining table. Reimbursements of the cost to replace these items will be due to owner and required to be paid promptly (within 5 business days).
- Clean excessive messes (spills, food droppings, etc).
- Clean out refrigerator, removing (take with you or throw away) all food brought with you
- Renter acknowledges that owner has made no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the safety or inhabitability of the premises.
- Renter shall assume all risk of any loss, damage, or injury to self, members of the reservation party or property(s).
- Renter’s personal property is the responsibility of the renter and/or members of the reservation party and renter and/or members of the reservation party assumes all risk of any loss or damage to their personal property.
- Renter shall assume all risk to damage to rented propert(ies) during the duration of the rental period and are responsible for the costs of all repairs or replacements.
- Renter agrees to hold property owner and Wimberley Reservations harmless for all injuries incurred while renter is on premises, regardless of how such injuries are sustained.
- Unless specifically stated, pets are not allowed.
- Kitchen and stove must be clean prior to departure. If extra cleaning is required of kitchen and /or stove, a $50.00 cleaning fee will be added to credit card.
- Renter agrees to put all trash in garbage containers upon departure.
- Renter agrees not to smoke inside the property(s). Smoking is only allowed outdoors. Please be aware of the potential of brush fires. Violation of Burn Bans is breaking the law and is subject to fines.
- Renter agrees to swim at your own risk.
- No glass containers are allowed around hot tubs or swimming areas.
- Bring your personal beach towels to any swimming facility.
- No items other than plastic containers or outdoor games may be removed from the rental facility.
- Open display or discharge of firearms is prohibited and renter will be immediately evicted.
- Articles left at the rented property will gladly be sent back to the renter for a minimum of $25.
- A reservation service fee is charged for each reservation as a cost of doing business.
- Wimberley Reservations' hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM; Saturday, 8:00 AM to 9:00 pm; and closed on Sunday (unless there is an emergency).
* New Year’s Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Individual property owners may have additional company policies which will apply to these terms and conditions.
Prices are subject to change. Please call to verify pricing.
Once Terms and Conditions are agreed to, changing the date of your reservation, the charges to your reservation or the number of people will not affect the terms that govern your reservation. Therefore, Terms and Conditions only need to be agreed to once.
All information is accurate to the best of our knowledge.